Reasons I am grateful for Christopher Alan Myers:
- He loves unconditionally and teaches it each day.
- He is a wonderful husband, father, son and in-law.
- He enjoys helping the kids with their schoolwork and projects.
- He makes me laugh at the most unexpected times
- He makes everything we do better.
- He brings interesting projects to our lives, like Ricki (the dog), the ducks and now a rowing boat.
- I feel his love deeply when we are not together and it always makes me smile contently.
- Even when I am mad at him, I am happier and calmer when he comes home.
- He reads the web extensively on many subjects and never shows off.
- I enjoy Judaism more because of his commitment to it.
- He is patient and kind when I don’t feel well.
- I am healthier because I live with him.